Serve Local makes serving in the community simple for attendees of Immanuel. To serve, we move beyond our building into the community to care for our neighbors in need. Ready to get started? Great!
Anyone and everyone can serve! We’d love to help you take your next step toward serving within our community, whether you’re serving with your small group, your family, or individually.
For Life Groups at Immanuel, Serve Local offers a number of service opportunities. To learn more or to register for a project, please visit our project list or contact us.
INDIVIDUALS OR FAMILIES
For individuals or families looking to serve in one-time or ongoing opportunities, please contact us.
Love INC of Lake County mobilizes local churches to transform lives and communities In the Name of Christ. Part of Love INC National, Love INC's network of volunteers from churches are helping disadvantaged individuals to rebuild their lives and create new relationships all in the Name of Christ. To volunteer, donate or learn more about Love INC, go to www.loveinclakecounty.org.
Read the latest newsletter HERE.
- Thursday, June 14: Volunteer Orientation at the Love INC office (evening)
- Saturday, July 14: Volunteer Orientation at the Love INC office (morning)
- Saturday, Aug 25: Fall CMC meeting at the Love INC office, 9-11am
- Friday, Oct 19: Annual Dinner & Auction fundraiser
LOVE INC KEY MINISTRY NEEDS
Opportunities are endless - how has God wired you to serve?
Behind the scenes Office
• Call to follow up on neighbor’s needs Fundraising
• Join the Dinner/Auction planning team
• Gather items for the silent auction Opportunities are endless - how has God wired you to serve?
Ministry of “Stuff” Get the ‘stuff’
• Pots & pans (2 or 3 qt pot, 10”-12” skillet)
• New pillows Give the ‘stuff’
• Delivery household starter kits (80 outstanding)
• Join a furniture team (almost 300 outstanding)
Monday evenings in Zion Now
June 25 and Sept 10 – Nov 26
• Mentor a neighbor
• Female volunteers needed to partner with our female students
• Manage incentives
• Keep track of paper goods inventory & order as needed
• Prepare weekly gifts for the students
Loved Twice Thrift Boutique
• Sales minister shifts
• Thursday 10-2
• Friday 10-2 & 2-6
• Setting up displays
• Tuesday afternoons
Contact email@example.com to get connected.