Camp formats will look different this summer, but will remain focused on fundamental skill development in a fun, high-energy environment. Coaches will focus on both group and individual development, with daily dedicated time for teaching, drills, games, and a short lesson on Biblical values. Camp Coaches will be a mix of current and returning icSports Coaches who know sports, love children/teens, and want to serve Christ.
We have been intently focused on creating an environment that is both safe for our campers and coaches while enabling fun and competition. We believe we can effectively train our players, engage in challenging competition, and have fun while still adhering to state guidelines. See our summer camp safety guidelines and requirements HERE.
REGISTER AND PAY ONLINE HERE.
Questions? Contact Laurie Cessna
- Grades 1-2 – July 6-9, 13-16, 9am-10am - $100 (2 Week Camp)
- Grades 3-4 – July 6-9, 13-16, 10:30am-11:30am - $100 (2 Week Camp)
- Grades 5-6 – July 6-9, 13-16, 12:30pm-2pm - $115 (2 Week Camp)
- Onward (Grades 7-8) – July 20-23, Aug 3-6 – 10am-11:30am - $115 (2 Week Camp)
- Forward (Grades 9-12) – July 20-23, Aug 3-6 – 12:30pm-2pm - $115 (2 Week Camp)
- Session 1: Grades 5-12 – July 6-9 – 3:30pm-5pm - $115 (1 Week Camp)
- Session 2: Grades 5-12 – July 13-16 – 3:30pm-4:30pm - $65 (1 Week Camp)
*Play only, no formalized instruction. Session 1 is required for session 2 eligibility
- Option 1: Four 30-Minute Sessions - $55 (Available June-Early August)
- Option 2: Four 60-Minute Sessions - $80 (Available June-Early August)
*Sessions will be in-person at the Immanuel campus
Please contact Laurie to schedule your sessions/times. After reserving your time slots, you will register and pay online.