Looking for a talented communicator to join a stable and encouraging environment, providing appropriate direction and structure so you can deliver accurate results while giving you space to think creatively. You need to thrive in delivering on the predictable while adjusting well to justifiable and well-communicated changes. A fun and harmonious work place awaits the person who fills this important and highly-impactful role on our team. If this is you, see the job profile.
Communications Specialist Profile
The Communications Specialist is primarily responsible for managing all communication needs for the organization by supplying and organizing all various types of media as well as capturing the various events and ministries that are happening at Immanuel. This isn't just a job, it's a calling. At Immanuel Church we are spiritual contributors who laugh hard, honor God with integrity and work with GRIT. Our life and our work are centered around one thing: helping people know Jesus and grow to be like Him. The Immanuel Church Creative Team is looking for a talented and insanely passionate Jesus-follower who wants to change the world by supporting those on the front lines of ministry. The communications specialist will create content that represents all ministries at Immanuel Church, giving a visual voice to our mission in action.
Status: Full Time / On-Site
Reports to: Creative Director
- An individual who finds great value in communicating via social media platforms, emails, etc.
- A highly organized individual who loves clear search tags, keywords, and folder labels
- Someone who pays attention to details and takes great pride in your work
- A supportive personality who finds deep joy in helping and adding solutions to problems
- A great collaborator who works well in a team environment and has strong interpersonal skills
- An individual who accepts honest constructive feedback well
You will be:
• Collaborating with various ministries and other creative partners to brainstorm and develop content
• Collaborating with the Creative and Communications Teams to relay engaging content on platforms
• Working with other creative partners to deliver assets for social media and website
• Posting and managing social media content
• Creating and managing email marketing campaigns
• Serving teams across the organization to fulfill campaigns in a scheduled and timely manner
• Spending time organizing files/photos for church staff-wide use
• Managing small design projects at the pace of various ministries
Would rock if you:
• Have experience in photography and videography creation
Have some experience in creating graphic style content in programs such as Photoshop, Canva, Gimp, etc.
• Have experience managing website content
• Are excited to work in a fun, casual atmosphere where everyone takes the mission very seriously, but no one takes themselves too seriously
If all of this is you, please take a moment to fill out and submit the application below.