Onward/Forward sports provide continued opportunities for fundamental skill development in a fun, high-energy environment. Coaches will focus on both group and individual development, tutoring players on the age-specific physical and mental aspects of the game.
Forward Volleyball (Grades 10-12) registration is now OPEN for the 2023 Spring League. This league is a weeknight-only commitment (Fridays), which leaves your weekends free. Please plan to join us.
Note: Space is limited, so register ASAP to ensure your player's spot.
Forward Volleyball (Grades 10-12):
- Open to players at all skill/experience levels.
- Fridays ONLY - No Saturdays.
- 5 Week Schedule, April 21-May 19.
- 2 hours each week.
- Detailed schedule outlined below.
- Unique format for this age group as follows:
- This is a competitive/recreational league. We will do some instruction/training, but the primary focus will be play. We will not be using the standard positions, roles, etc. (this will be recreational rules). We will also permit players to "let loose" and play a harder/higher level of volleyball.
- Format: 20 Minutes of instruction (some weeks), 10 minute devotional, 90-110 minutes of game-play/competition.
- Instruction and drills for core skill development/improvement.
- League play and season-ending tournament.
- Co-ed teams.
- Each player receives a team jersey with name and number on back.
- Cost: $100. Registration ends April 16.
Forward Schedule Notes:
- Weekly session will be 5:30pm-7:30pm.
- Season-ending Tournament will be on May 19. Please do not register for the league if you cannot attend the tournament. (An absence on tournament night is unfair to the rest of your team).
- Uniforms will be distributed on April 21 or 28.
- Team assignments will be emailed on April 20.
Detailed league schedule:
- April 21 - Instruction/training and Regular Season Game Play
- April 28 - Instruction/training and Regular Season Game Play
- May 5 - Instruction/training and Regular Season Game Play
- May 12 - Instruction/training and Regular Season Game Play
- May 19 - Mandatory Tournament Night (All Teams)
Questions? Contact icSports.