Onward/Forward sports provide continued opportunities for fundamental skill development in a fun, high-energy environment. Coaches will focus on both group and individual development, tutoring players on the age-specific physical and mental aspects of the game.
High School and College-age players will enjoy the "come and play" focus of Forward Volleyball. This league provides a place to play competitive volleyball in a socially friendly and positive environment. Skill development is accomplished through game play, not through drills. Fun for all skill levels, however, some prior experience is helpful.
Please note, per Restore Illinois - All Sports Policy:
- Masks will be required at all times while players are in the building, including during game play.
- Players who do not adhere to the mask policy will be prohibited from returning for the remainder of the season and will forfeit their registration fees.
- Due to capacity limitations, volleyball will be players/coaches/leaders only, with no spectators permitted in the building. We will have a leader at the entry doors to check-in players, take their temperature, ensure they are wearing a mask, and then get them to their proper location.
- Detailed safety procedures will be sent to you after registration, along with the COVID-19 waiver and photo waiver.
- Space is limited to 20 players per session.
- If the Monday Onward session fills, we will consider opening a second Monday session.
- Forward is limited to ONLY one Thursday session and 20 players, so be sure to get your players registered before slots fill up.
ONWARD VOLLEYBALL: GRADE 5-8
Mondays | 6 - 7:30 PM
September 14, 21, 28
October 5, 12, 19, 26
FORWARD VOLLEYBALL: GRADE 9-COLLEGE
Thursdays | 6-7:30 PM
September 17, 24
October 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Save $20 per player by taking advantage of the early registration discount through September 8!
Questions? Contact icSports.