REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Below is general information and schedule from previous season
Families rarely get the opportunity to be on a sports team together! icSports leaders want to give families the opportunity to play together, not just attend each other's events and watch each other play. Families sign up together and play on the same team together. Invite another family to join you!
This league is open to players in Junior High (7th Grade) through Adult. This is a unique recreational-competitive league; details are outlined below. This league is for everyone: individuals, friends, or family groups. Family and friend groups can register and play together.
- Individuals, couples, families and friends may register and will be assigned to teams together, upon request.
- Individuals can simply sign up and be randomly assigned to teams, no friend connections or requests are necessary. In fact, we need the individual players to enable us to create teams of 10 or 11.
- Registration cost is $65 per player, which includes a personalized jersey t-shirt, 5 regular season games, and a tournament.
- Registration deadline is June 5, 2023.
- Register on-line and pay with a credit card at:
- Open to all skill levels/experience levels.
- 6-week season, Monday evenings only.
- Games only (no practices); approximately one hour each week.
- Game slot times will vary from week to week (5:30pm, 6:30pm, 7:30pm).
- Season-ending tournament
- All games will be played at Immanuel Church. We will be preparing the softball field this spring.
- Players will use mitts and will need to bring their own (not provided).
- We have found a unique 12-inch softball, which has the softer consistency of a broken-in Chicago-style "mushball". We believe this makes the game safer for the wider array of ages participating while still allowing batters to solidly hit the ball.
- Adults (18 and older) will be allowed to pitch.
- Teams will be co-ed.
- Teams will field a 10-player lineup (standard 9 positions and a short-center fielder) and all ten will bat.
- Wood bats ONLY (players may bring their own wood bats, but league bats will be available for everyone's use).
In The Big Inning softball will begin on Monday, June 19, 2023
League Schedule (Mondays)
- June 19 – League Play Games
- June 26 – League Play Games
- July 3 – HOLIDAY: No Games
- July 10 – League Play Games
- July 17 – League Play Games
- July 24 – League Play Games
- July 31 - Tournament (full-evening event)
Questions? Contact icSports.