Our Winter '23 On Fire Pickleball Recreational League is registering and now features two different divisions based on skill level and experience.
Claim your spot for 8 weeks of fun, friendship and competition. Plus, it's a great way to exercise in January and February after all those Christmas treats in December!
Pickleball will be Monday nights from January 9 through February 27 with all games being played in the Immanuel Church Gym. This league is for players in Junior High (7th Grade) through Adult. This is a unique recreational-competitive doubles league, made up primarily of mixed teams (see below). This league is for everyone: individuals, friends, or family groups (parents and children, couples, etc. who want to play together).
NEW for this season. We will have two divisions from which you can select:
- Beginner/Intermediate - Brand new to the sport to competetive-recreational players.
- Advanced - Highly skilled, tournament-level, extremely competitive players.
- Space is limited to 24 teams, so register ASAP to secure your place.
- Individuals may register and will be assigned to a team of 2 (or 3, upon request).
- Teams of 2 may register together (and can register a third player, if they choose, to allow for coverage in case of absences).
- Registration Cost is $65 per player.
- Registration deadline is January 8, 2023.
- Register on-line and pay with a credit card at:
- Adult pairings must be mixed gender.
- Questions or need an exception? Please ask.
- Open to all skill levels/experience levels.
- 8-Week Season.
- Games only, except for week 1 (instruction and scrimmage games that week).
- Season-Ending Tournament on February 27.
- Teams will play several games each week, all in a one-hour timeslot.
- Game slot times will vary from week to week (5:30pm, 6:30pm, 7:30pm, and 8:30pm).
- Paddles will be available for use, although players are permitted to bring and use their own paddles.
On Fire Pickleball's Winter Season will begin on Monday, January 9, 2023.
League Schedule (Mondays)
- Jan 9 - Opening Night: Instruction/teaching and scrimmages (scheduled times for each team). Players who are new to the game will get a chance to learn the rules, get familiar with game play, and practice. Experienced teams will be able to play/scrimmage and get “warmed up” for the season.
- Jan 16 – League Play Games
- Jan 23 – League Play Games
- Jan 30 – League Play Games
- Feb 6 – League Play Games
- Feb 13 – League Play Games
- Feb 20 – League Play Games
- Feb 27 – Tournament (Full evening event)